Oct 3rd, 2019
Spartan Sprint At Fenway!
We’re excited to put a team together for the Spartan Sprint at Fenway this year and we’d love for you all to join us! Our team is registered for
Sunday November 10th at 10AM. To register follow THIS LINK and review the steps below.
1. Click on The Sunday Morning start time
2. Click “Join A Team”
3. Pick “Crossfit Southie”
4. Team start is 10AM
5. Be sure to use our special discount code at check out for 50% OFF!! The code is CFSOUTHIE50
“For the eighth time, Spartans are invited to participate in the Fenway Stadium. Gain unprecedented access to previously closed off areas of America’s Most Beloved Ballpark.
Do burpees in the clubhouse, run on the warning track, and sprint through the finish line at home plate. With the Green Monster as the backdrop, Fenway is a perfect race for the whole family.
Additionally, take in historic Lansdowne street and Kenmore Square in the surrounding areas of the park. Once you finish the race, there is so much more the beautiful city of Boston has to offer.”
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Fenway is America’s oldest ballpark. There is history etched into the very foundations of the park. Wouldn’t you want to run on the same field the greatest baseball players of all-time have played on?
2. The kids will have a chance to run with Wally The Green Monster, the official mascot of the Red Sox.
3. Some of the most popular restaurants in Boston are a spear throw away from Fenway. Boston Beer Works, Cask’n Flagon, and Neptune Oyster to name a few.
For more on our “Upcoming Events” CLICK HERE
:45 Work/:15 Rest
-Sotts Press (beginners use PVC)
-Rope Pull Ups
Snatch Balance – 1 Rep
L1/L2 – OHS 1-3 Reps
2019 CrossFit Games WOD 1
3 legless rope climbs
7 squat snatches (185 |130 lb.)
Level 4 – 3 Short Rope, 155|105
Level 3- 3 Rope Climbs, 135|95
Level 2- 1 Rope Climb, 115|75; Power Snatch
Level 1- 200m, 3 pull to stands, 95|55; Power Snatch
Conditioning 4:45PM in Southie Orange
50/40 Calorie Ski
50/40 Calorie Bike
50 Box Jumps