1.Classes you currently coach?
– none yet but coming soon, keep an eye out!
2.Years as a crossfitter and coach?
– Year 3 as a crossfitter
3.Your favorite part of being a crossfit coach?
– I have always loved the atmosphere of being in the gym, especially when it’s time throw some weight around! Being able to provide coaching, feedback, and sometimes a little hype to help someone hit a new PR – those are my favorite moments.
4.Your Favorite WOD and Movement?
WOD – Grace or Isabel! Im split
5. Athletic background (sports you played in high school and/or college)
High School (VT) – Football, Basketball, Track
6. Small piece of advice for Newbies and/or Veteran athletes
Newbies – CrossFit requires patience- try to appreciate the small wins along the way as they’ll accumulate into some big wins you never thought were possible.
7. Fun Fact most people don’t know about you
I like restoring old things! Most recent project was an ‘89 GMC Jimmy you might hear ripping around Southie.
8. What do you enjoy about the CFS Community?