Jan 9th, 2014
We are fortunate to have as much parking as we do at CFS, it is very rare in the city! However, we need to do a better job of being considerate of our neighbors. If you are in their way or on private property they have the right to tow you. The lot next to Southie Orange is NOT our parking lot. It is our neighbors property and they have been tolerant of all of our running around and an occasional car here or there, but they lose all patience when we are disturbing their business. So let’s stay out of their way. Below are some general rules:
- The lot in front of Green and Orange is always fair game.
- All parking on the street is non-residential and first come first serve.
- Hilti closes at 5pm you can park in those spots after 5pm.
- The lot next to Orange belongs to Pier Transmission. You can park there in the morning ONLY if you are leaving by 7am. You may park there after 5pm and on weekends but ONLY if you do not block any cars or the through-way. Tow trucks need to be able to drive through, if you block them they will tow you.
- The fense along the running path is your safest option if there is no parking. Park close to it, please.
- 9am,11am and 12pm- Your only options are our lot, street, or the fence. Mid-day is always when we get the greatest number of complaints.
- At no time ever is it ok to park in front of a garage door or loading dock. This impedes deliveries and causes a lot of problems.
Thank you for your consideration! We want to make sure we are being respectful to our neighbors and keep you all happy too.
5 Power cleans (185,115)
5 Front squats (185,115)
5 Rope Climbs
4 Power Cleans
4 Front Squats
4 Rope Climbs
3 Power Cleans
3 Front Squats
3 Rope Climbs
2 Power Cleans
2 Front Squats
2 Rope Climbs
Level 3- (155,100), 2 Rope Climbs each round
Level 2- (115,75), 1 rope Climb each round
Level 1- (95,55), 5,4,3,2,- Pull to standing