Mar 21st, 2018
Say it ain’t snow! Nor’easter #4, it’s hard not to cry. We are planning on operating a normal schedule tonight. Tomorrow morning’s schedule will be released by 8pm.
Friday Night Lights……The Final Showdown For 18.5!
Join us for the only way to close out the open! There’s really nothing like having your CrossFit community cheering you on through a tough WOD and then watching your friends crush it as well. You don’t want to miss out!
– Heats will run from 4-8PM.
– All athletes from any box are welcome to join. Please pass along the invite to your fit friends 🙂
– Register for your heat time here
– All regularly scheduled night classes will be cancelled. You’re welcome to sign up for a heat time even if you’re not participating in the open.
– We will have a suggested warm up and area for you to get ready to tackle 18.5!!
Bootcamp is BACK!
Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:30AM – 7:30AM
Special Rate: $99/month!
We are excited to announce that CFS Bootcamp is BACK, with our next session kicking off on Monday, April 2nd. This program is great for weight loss, extra conditioning training, or as a ramp-up for our general CrossFit program!
Monday classes will focus on conditioning and endurance, with a heavy focus on interval training. We will run, row, bike, ski erg, jump rope, etc. Wednesday classes will still focus on conditioning, but will incorporate dumbbells, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises and more. There will be no barbells or high-skill gymnastics.
For more information or to sign up, click HERE!
1. 10 Burpee Lateral Jumps
2. 7 Barbell Rollouts
3. 5 Hanging Hip Touches per side (scale number accordingly)
1. Strict Press
2. Strict/Weighted Pull-up
30 Power Cleans (135,95)
30 Burpee Lateral Jumps
30 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
30 Shoulder to Overhead
Level 3- (115,75)
Level 2- (95,55)
Level 1- (75, 35)
1. 3x 500m Row @90% Pace Rest 1 to 2
2. 3 x 20 GHD Sit-ups