Spartan Sprint At Fenway!
We’re excited to put a team together for the Spartan Sprint at Fenway this year and we’d love for you all to join us! Our team is registered for
Sunday November 10th at 10AM
To register follow THIS LINK and review the steps below.
1. Click on The Sunday Morning start time
2. Click “Join A Team”
3. Pick “CrossFit Southie”
4. Team start is 10AM
5. Be sure to use our special discount code at check out for 50% OFF!! The code is CFSOUTHIE50
“For the eighth time, Spartans are invited to participate in the Spartan Sprint at Fenway Stadium. Gain unprecedented access to previously closed off areas of America’s Most Beloved Ballpark.
Do burpees in the clubhouse, run on the warning track, and sprint through the finish line at home plate. With the Green Monster as the backdrop, Fenway is a perfect race for the whole family.
Additionally, take in historic Lansdowne street and Kenmore Square in the surrounding areas of the park. Once you finish the race, there is so much more the beautiful city of Boston has to offer.”
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Fenway is America’s oldest ballpark. There is history etched into the very foundations of the park. Wouldn’t you want to run on the same field the greatest baseball players of all-time have played on?
2. The kids will have a chance to run with Wally The Green Monster, the official mascot of the Red Sox.
3. Some of the most popular restaurants in Boston are a spear throw away from Fenway. Boston Beer Works, Cask’n Flagon, and Neptune Oyster to name a few.
6 min AMRAP
5 Thrusters w/ Pause
7 Double Jump Burpee Lateral Jumps*
9 Alt. Single-Leg Strict Toes to bar
11 Kip Swings
*1 Burpee + Hop Over Barbell & Back
1 Front Squat
13 Minute AMRAP
7 Squat Clean Thrusters 115|75
9 Burpee Lateral Jumps
11 Toes to Bar
Level 2- 95|55
Level 1 – 75|35
T2B Sub = ABmat Sit Ups x2 or GHD’s
50/40 Cal Bike
100 Double Unders
50/40 Cal Ski
100 Double Unders
50/40 Cal Row
ADV – Rest 5 Mins and Complete in Reverse order