We will be running a reduced schedule this weekend for the Columbus Day holiday.
Today – Columbus Day – Monday 10/14 – 1 Box only – All Levels classes at 530,630, 9, 11, 12, 4, 5, 6 & 7pm. Bootcamp will run as scheduled at 630am. There will be no classes in Southie Orange.
Coming Soon To CFS – “CrossFit Preferred” Strongman Course!
This one-day course is for athletes and coaches who want become more proficient with strongman movements. The typical strongman competition consists of five events in one day, and each event is less than 60 seconds. This is a perfect and fun way for CrossFitters to increase strength without using a barbell.
The Strongman Course teaches participants:
1. Safe, proper and efficient movement using strongman objects.
2. How to coach strongman movements.
3. How to incorporate Strongman training methodology and programming.
4. Upon successful completion of this course, a Certified CrossFit Trainer may claim 6 CEUs towards their continuing education.
Date/Time: Sunday November 24th.
For more information and to register CLICK HERE. Registration Deadline is Friday 10/18
:45 on/:15 off
1. High Knees through parallettes
2. Single Unders
4. Shoot throughs on parallettes
5. Double Unders
6. Single Leg Toes to Bar/Leg Raises
Calf Rolling and Stretching
Front Rack Lunge x 25 ft
Followed immediately by max effort L-sit hold
Toes to Bar
Shoulder to Overhead (115,75)
Double Unders x3
Level 3 – 95|65
Level 2- 65|50
Level 1- 55|35
75 Wallball 20|14