All Levels morning classes will be held in Southie Green at 530 and 630am. Southie Orange am classes are cancelled. The remainder of the day will run as normally scheduled.
There will be no babysitting this Saturday.
Save The Date for The 2018 Little Warrior WOD!
The Little Warrior WOD Foundation was created by our very own member, Chad Verry, to help fund the research and development to aid in the fight against childhood cancer.
- Date/Time: Saturday, April 7th in all our regularly scheduled classes
- Donations: Chad will be collecting donations from 8AM – 12PM. For those donating $40.00+ you will receive your choice of a LWW T-shirt, tank or snap-back hat.
*Donations are not required to take class
- Prizes: Will be awarded to the best male and female scores for the day.
- If you would like to support the LWW by making a purchase through their online shop, please visit their Facebook Page here. All funds collected directly benefit the Little Warrior Foundation.
This WOD is for the brave little children who are affected by cancer. This WOD, everyone comes out a winner. How big is your brave…
Friday Night Lights……The Final Showdown For 18.5!
Join us for the only way to close out the open! There’s really nothing like having your Crossfit community cheering you on through a tough WOD and then watching your friends crush it as well. You don’t want to miss out!
- Heats will run from 4-8PM.
- All athletes from any box are welcome to join. Please pass along the invite to your fit friends 🙂
- Register for your heat time here
- All regularly scheduled night classes will be cancelled. You’re welcome to sign up for a heat time even if you’re not participating in the open.
- We will have a suggested warm up and area for you to get ready to tackle 18.5!!
P1 – 750m Row
P2 – AMRAP
10 Jumping Lunges
10 Ice Skaters
20 Hollow Rocks
10 Single Leg Glute Bridges per side (weighted if able)
10 Single Leg KB Deadlifts per side
Front Squat (Elevator Style*)
*Squat below parallel, stand up halfway, then squat below parallel again before returning to full stand.
20 Goblet Lunges (2,1.5)
20 Kettlebell Swings (2,1.5)
Level 2- 1.5,1